Just tried this very simple meal this afternoon when my stomach growling but a bit lazy to think what best to eat. And when I open the fridge, I see a little bunch of spaghetti that only little left.
So , my eyes goes to 2 cute tomatoes in the corner of my fridge and finally I just take out 1 egg to go with them.
I still don’t know what I am going to make with these three, I only know that I want something hot and yummy and easy. And also not so long to cook. B’coz I already hungry…..
So I open my pantry and take out some of my favorite herbs. Oregano, parsley, basil, chilli flake and of course salt and pepper. I decided not use oil this time, bco’z I fill like still have much oil in my body after last night dinner with ribs cooked in tomatoes and some Asian seasoning.
Well let me cook now my meal okay ?
So, here it is the recipe of my very simple meal this afternoon.
- Spaghetti for one portion, cook follow the direction on the pack
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into chunk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp low fat margarine
- salt and pepper
- dried oregano, parsley, basil,chilli flake, garlic flake
- heat pan in medium heat, put margarine it it
- add the tomatoes, and stir for a while, add beaten egg
- stir well to prevent burn
- add all the seasoning and stir well
- put hot cooked spaghetti on the plate, put the tomatoes eggs over it
- sprinkle with fried garlic flake