Today I use the other crust dough that I made yesterday for simple galette, also for one ! With other fillings. Still meatless, I like fresh vegetables to fill in. This Carrot Cauliflower Crusty really crunchy, I choose young carrots cauliflower directly put over the crust dough, without cook them first.
The ingredient for crust dough is the same like in the Potato Onion Galette for one. I also made this crust for Beef Ball Galette and Apple Galette Easy in my earlier posts, only slightly different with the sweet one, just add a little sugar.
The Filling :
- 2 young carrots, peel, slice rounds
- handful of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tbsp mustard sauce
- 2 tbsp curry sauce
- 1 egg for egg wash ( this time I remember )
- lay crust dough on the parchment paper on baking pan
- spread with mustard sauce and curry sauce on the surface
- spread carrots and cauliflower on top
- shape into open parcel by pinching the edge to seal, brush with egg wash
- bake in preheated oven at 200 C until the crust turn golden, time is depending of the character of your oven.