Gelatin mandarin is super-duper easy dessert. Besides easy to make, gelatin has many health benefits including improves healthy skin, nail, hair, anti-aging, digestion and help strengthen bones.
Serves 4 regular glass or more for smaller glass.
1 package clear unflavored gelatin
1 cup cold orange juice
1 cup heated orange juice
1 small can mandarin,
Whipped cream and lime zest for garnish
- In a large measuring cup, dissolve gelatin powder with 1/3 cold orange juice. This is to prevent lumpy mixture.
- Pour in the heated orange juice, stir well.
- Pour the remaining 3/4 cold juice to the mix and stir well.
- Put about 1 tbsp or more mandarin into glasses
- Fill each glass with gelatin mixture.
- Put in the fridge to set or firm about 2 hours.
- Garnish on top with whipped cream if you like.