Minced Beef Steak recipe by Ninik Becker.
Super easy recipe today made from minced beef. Choose lean minced beef to get minimal fat or choose a mixture of meat with a little fat to get more juicy steak.
- 300 g minced beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp brad crumbs
- a pinch of each seasoning : salt, pepper, dried parsley, dried oregano, chilli flakes
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 small onion, minced
- Additional side dishes as complements by your choice.
- Mix minced beef with egg and bread crumbs.
- Season with salt, pepper, dried parsley, dried oregano and chilli flakes.
- Mix well and divided into 2. Shape into disc.
- Fry in a pan with a little oil until both sides browned and firm. No more pink liquid come out if you prick it.
- Transfer into low heat oven to keep warm.
- Add little oil into the same pan, fry minced onion until softened.
- Add 1 tsp flour, stir quickly until slightly brown, pour the beef stock. Stirring continuously to make smooth sauce. Season with the same seasoning above.
- Serve the minced beef steak with the sauce and side dishes of your choice.