Mango Pancake Roll recipe by Ninik Becker.
This is easy peasy recipe for breakfast or some people also eat as dessert. As usual, my recipes are flexible. The fruit use in this recipe could be any fruit you like.
The pancake is thin almost like crêpe, crisp edges. I use canned mango because don’t have fresh ripe mango at the moment.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- a pinch of salt
- extra butter for brush the pan
- 1 can of mango slices (if use fresh mango, choose the ripe one and heat in a pan with little sugar+lemon juice)
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, milk and salt.
- Gradually add the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Add melted butter and mix again until smooth and no lumps. The batter will be thin.
- Brush non-stick pan in medium heat with butter, pour a ladle of batter (about 1/4 cup) into the pan. Move the pan to spread the batter coat evenly to the base of pan. May drizzle little butter or oil around the edges to make pancake easy to move. Cook until the bottom golden brown then flip to cook the other side.
- Keep warm and repeat the rest until finish.
- Take one pancake and stuff with mango slices.
- Roll the pancake into a log. Make some cut if you like.
- Chop the remaining mango and put on top of pancake. Drizzle with a little of mango liquid if you wish.
Guten Appetit !