Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree
that makes it a plant.
Chocolate is salad.
Easy recipe how to make irresistible chocolaty Peanut Brownies. Delicate brownies with chunky peanuts perfect for coffee or tea time. The recipe here was not too sweet, I used unsweetened cocoa powder and dark couverture chocolate which is very high quality chocolate. The peanut can be replace with your favorite nuts.
Make 8 or 10 pieces
Sugar —————————————————— 2/3 cup
Butter, softened ——————————————– 4 tbsp
Egg yolk —————————————————– one
Egg white —————————————————- from two eggs
Vanilla sugar/extract ————————————— 1 tsp
Brewed coffee ———————————————– 3 tbsp
Flour ———————————————————- 3/4 cup
Salt ———————————————————— 1/4 tsp
Baking powder ———————————————– 1/2 tsp
Plain yogurt ————————————————– 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder ———————————————- 1/2 cup
Dark chocolate, chopped ———————————-1/4 cup
Roasted peanuts, chopped ——————————- 1/2 cup (divided into 2)
1. Preheat oven at 180°C . In this video used pan 23 cm x 17 cm. Line with baking foil or parchment paper and grease with butter or
cooking spray evenly.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy about 3 minutes.
3. Add egg yolk, egg white and beat to combined. Then add vanilla and coffee, continue beating until combined well.
4. Add flour, salt, baking powder, yogurt. Stir first before beating to prevent the flour flying out.
5 Add cocoa powder. Stir again before beating.
6. Add chopped dark chocolate and 1/4 cup (half measured) of roasted peanuts. Using a spatula fold the batter (don’t overmixed).
7. Spread into prepared pan. Smooth the surface with a spatula. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
8. Bake at 180°C for about 35-40 minutes. Baking time may vary depends of your oven type.
9. Remove from oven and let cool in the pan. Loosen the foil to remove the brownies by lifting the foil out from the pan.
10. Cut into your desired shape. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream or chocolate sauce for more decadent.