Sausage Fried Noodles recipe by Ninik Becker.
Noodles is one of my favorite food, whether as a soup or fried noodles. Besides very simple to make it, also flexible to mix with many kind of ingredients you like.
In this recipe I mix a few things that I have in the fridge. It doesn’t need special ingredient to make noodles turns into delicious meal as long as you have the noodles.
If you are vegetarian, use more vegetables, tempeh, tofu, or some nuts into it. Tempeh and tofu are bland, if using it, marinate with mix of salt, garlic powder and coriander powder for a few minutes before stir fry to give a little taste.
- 150 – 200 g dried noodles, boil to al dente, drain. Or use wet noodles if possible.
- some green cabbage/iceberg lettuce, roughly chopped
- some sausages, strips
- some salami, strips
- some tomatoes, roughly chopped
- some fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- some spring onion, roughly chopped
- crispy shallots for garnish
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- some red and green chilli, adjust to your liking, sliced
- 1 tbsp ketchup/tomato sauce
- 1 t oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp stock/broth (to give wet look)
- salt and sesame oil
- cooking oil
Drizzle sweet soy sauce and light soy sauce into drained boiled noodles. Mix to combine evenly.
Heat oil in a wok or a large pan. We are going to stirring a lot.
Fry onion, shallot and garlic to soft and cooked. Add vegetable, chilli, chopped tomato, ketchup, oyster sauce, and the stock, stir again for about 2 minutes.
Add the noodles, stir evenly to combine with the other ingredients. Drizzle with a little sesame oil and stir well to mix evenly. Add soy sauce if necessary, adjust to your taste.
Add chopped spring onion and parsley before turn off the heat.
Garnish with crispy shallots.
Selamat Makan !